Out with the Old, In with the New (Big News!)
Well, 2013 is almost here.
Time to take stock of the past year and look forward to the next.
2012 had its share of challenges, but I finally have some wonderful news to share!
I was fortunate enough to meet the owner and Medical Director of a new state-of-the-art medical weight loss clinic in West Hartford, Connecticut.
The name is Pounds, Medical Weight Loss Transformation.
Physician Assistant, Michelle Cavo, and Dr. Charles Cavo are as committed to the health and success of their clients as I am.
Together we are launching Pounds, MWLT on January 2nd.
This program is everything I would have wanted when I was starting my weight loss journey:
– A staff that is completely committed to the support and success of each and every client.
– Specially trained clinicians who follow the protocols of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP)
– Support through weekly private sessions with a Medical Provider who understands and focuses on my specific needs.
– Available Group Classes, which would have been a tremendous asset! There is nothing like meeting other people going through the same journey and providing support for each other.
– Being able to safely view my electronic medical record remotely at any time.
– Most importantly, gaining the skills and knowledge to Keep the Weight Off for Life!
This is a dream come true.
I am forever thankful to ALL the people who have supported and encouraged me throughout the past year. Your love and support has helped me to remember that I am doing what I’ve been called to do.
Here’s to 2013; THE BEST YEAR YET!